Monday, March 1, 2010

Crazy Beautiful

The first thing I noticed about this book was that it was kind of like a modern day Beauty and the Beast, but it was also VERY short, well it seemed that way since it didn't take much time to read since it captures your attention from the start. There were a few...issues I had with this book though, one was that Aurora didn't say NEARLY as much as Lucius so it felt unbalanced. Lucius blew off his own arms and now has hooks for hands. He's a modern day Beast if there ever was one. He wanted hooks because he wanted everyone to see that he's not normal, that he's not the same. Aurora doesn't notice his hooks, she's not afraid of them, all she wants is to have someone to love her the way she loves them, and she hopes that Lucius might be the one to give it. I also LOVED the cover of this book, it drew me in and made me really enjoy this fast-paced novel. Overall grade...B.

No comments:

Post a Comment