Friday, March 5, 2010

Fourth Warped Musing


Since I realized that I haven't done a random rant in a while, I decided to do one today. Usually my rants involve books (something one of my friends decided to point out) but I think (HOPE) I won't have to do that today since I kind of HATE the book I'm currently reading right now. It kind of makes me VERY angry when I read it, which is probably not very healthy, but anyways, enough about that book. I guess today my rant will have to involve my school...the school of DOOM that CAN'T SEND OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS CORRECTLY and is PISSING ME OFF!!!!! Okay, all better!!!! But I (FINALLY) got them MAILED out (And they are OFFICIAL!!! YAY!!!)so *fingers crossed* they should get there by today!!! I also have some problems with our mail service. I was super nice and polite to the lady I had to deal with while sending my step-sister books and she was SOOO rude to me!!! And they STILL haven't gotten to her, which is alright, maybe they will soon...hopefully...ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSS I played this EPICALLY fun game this morning called "Munchkin Quest" and if you've never played, you should go out and find it and play it!!! You build you game board with each turn and it has to be one of the FUNNEST games I have played in a LONGGGGGG time!! I even included a picture so you know what to look for!! And trust me when I say this, at first I thought it would be lame, or weird, and many other things, definitely not fun and exciting, but it was MOST definitely!! Some of the monsters are SOOOO awesome!! Like Psycho Squirrels and the Coldly Logical Itsy Bitsy Spider, I mean how cool is that???? There is even a room called Den of Thieves that includes a sign stating "Members: Please Stop Stealing the Furniture." I also started following this blog called "The Armchair Critic" I really LOVE his blog (though his reviews are a BIT mean at tiems I must say) so I decided to start following him since he's pretty funny and well...pretty right as well. check him out if you want too, and I think that I may have to change some things around pretty soon. Who knows?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment