Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shadowland

Shadowland was what I originally thought would be the end of the Eternals series. When I started reading Evermore, and Blue Moon, I thought there would only be three books. And I was kind of counting on that. I turned out to be VERY VERY wrong. I used to really love Alyson Noel's books, I thought she was a very good writer who kept you interested from beginning to end. When I read Evermore and Blue Moon, that was the case, while reading Shadowland however, this was a lot different. There were a lot of parts that just kind of lagged and became kind of boring. I felt like this book was more of a filler for the next book then anything. Nothing really went on in this book exactly. There were things you discovered, like how by becoming Immortal Ever and Damen are now not allowed to ever cross over with Ever's family. Also that Ever is kind of maybe falling for Jude, and apparently in all her other lives she has been too. Well, until Damen came and swooped in and claimed her. This book was alright, since I really do like Alyson Noel, but this book was definitely NOT up to par with what she usually writes. So....sadly the overall grade will have to be...C-

No comments:

Post a Comment