Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hush, Hush

Sadly enough, this book was hard to review for me. Partially because I LOVED it SOOOO much and since I read and ARC which ended differently then the published copy, I wanted more!!!! I loved this book SOOOOO much that I actually REREAD the ending when I saw it in the bookstore!! I just couldn't help myself!! But okay...I have to get serious now....this story starts off with this EPIC prologue that sucks you right it!! Then it switches to Nora Grey, the girl who never had time for high school boys. Right off the bat her high school science teacher Coach McConaughy makes her best friend Vee move seats, leaving Nora sitting next to the typical looking bad boy type...none other then Patch!! He's brooding, stand-offish, everything that Nora WOULDN'T want in a guy. And yet, she finds herself drawn to him, but after several series of terrifying encounters, Nora isn't sure who to trust anymore. Then Nora finds the real truth about Patch, something she's not sure she can handle, or believe. The problem is, choosing wrong could cost her more then just her life. This story is more then just a typical love story. Actually, it's not what i would typically CALL a love story normally. This story was DEFINITELY not one of those typical trashy young adult fiction novels, this was more then just AWESOME, this was a gripping tale that had you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end, and left you craving m0re. Overall grade....A+!!! (PLUSSSS the sequel Cresendo comes out in Nov. 2010!! TOO LONG!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Luv your review couldn't agree more that HUSH HUSH is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete