Thursday, March 25, 2010

Curse The Dawn

I realized that I had yet to review an actual ADULT book, only young adult, so I decided to review an adult fantasy book. That book just so happens to be one of my all time favorite books of all time. CURSE THE DAWN!!!!!!! This is the fourth book in the series which is partially why I love it so much since by this time it has gotten even better then I ever imagined it could. This series Cassie Palmer, the chief clairvoyant, along with her friend/maybe/might be lovers Pritkin, a war-mage-demon-hunter-half-incubus and a few other cool things. There is also Mircea, who is Dracula's oldest brother, and also Cassie's sort of lover, since they do love each other, but he's a vampire and centuries old, and she's twenty-four. This book starts off with a bang and just keeps getting better, from Pritkin and Cassie accidently switching bodies, so Cassie's brain in now in Pritkin's body and vice versa. There is also the god Apollo who is trying to get Cassie to join forces with him and let him rule the worls and make everyone pay and make her his servant. All in all this is definitely one of Karen Chances BEST books and I cannot WAIT until next June when her next book comes out!! Overall grade...A+!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment