Thursday, June 24, 2010

Darklight

This book out the first book to shame, it was just that AMAZING!! The ending alone was just so heart-wrenching and sadly enough, AWFUL because no one would want it!! I think I speak for almost everyone who read this book in saying WHY can't Sonny and Kelley be together!! I love their love story, and I love what Sonny would do if Kelley ever died. The thing is, I can't wait to read the third book, but I wish that the ending to the second one hadn't been so heart-wrenching sad. Overall though, this book was AMAZING, and I loved how you got to see into the Faerie world so much more, plus you learned SOOO much about Sonny, and surprisingly, about Mabh as well. So, without further ado, Much has changed since autumn, when Kelley Winslow learned she was Faerie royalty, fell in love with changeling guard Sonny Flannery, and saved New York City from a rampaging Faerie war band. When a terrifying encounter in Central Park sends Kelley tumbling into the Otherworld, her reunion with Sonny is joyful—but cut short. For they have been plunged into a game of Faerie deception and wavering allegiances in which the next move could topple a kingdom...or part them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment