Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Swoon...I sure did!!

At first glance the book Swoon captured my interest. Reading it though, captured more then my interest, how about my heart and soul until the last page fell. Actually for a while after that as well. For some reason a lot of people didn't like this book that much while I LOVED it so much!! It was one of my favorite books and I can honestly say I cried so hard reading it. It follows Dice from her posh apartment in New York City to Swoon, Connecticut, the land of the cookie cutter house, wives, and kids. After her cousin Penelope falls from a tree and inherits more then just a bump on the head, how about a soul?? His name is Sinclair Youngblood Powers. And he's out for revenge, and maybe to fix Dice's broken heart?? When Dice accidentally sets Sin loose he starts to wreak havoc on the whole town rather then just Penelope. The biggest problem though, is that she's in love with him, and seems to be unstoppable. The story continues to show you not only why Dice had to leave New York but also, just who helped murder Sin back when he was first alive. In this twisting tale of love, lust, and rage, you will discover a part of yourself awakening in ways you never thought possible as you fall head over heels for Sin, maybe as much as Dice does...This book captured my heart and soul, even after the story was finished so I have to say, overall grade...A!!

No comments:

Post a Comment