Monday, June 28, 2010

The Dust of 100 Dogs

When I read this book I was AMAZED. I loved the back story involving Emer and the current story about Saffron. Emer's story takes place in the 17th Century and starts of in Ireland, it then continues on her journey through France and across the seas all the way to Jamaica. Saffron's story takes place in America and then also in Jamaica. I absolutely loved Emer, from the beginning where she was just a innocent girl to when she fell in love with Seany Carrol, to her lives as one hundred dogs. The same goes for Saffron, when she makes her way to Jamaica. Sadly there is not much more I can say about this book without giving to much away except to say READ IT!!!!!! It was so good and I would definitely read it again!! This book is a great read, though is extremely sad at parts. I loved it SOOO much so of course, overall grade...A+!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment