Monday, April 26, 2010

Eternal

This is "technically" the sequel to Tantalize, though when I read this book I did not know this and honestly, it didn't make a difference, I still really enjoyed Eternal. It follows Miranda and Zachary, two people who are different in the best ways, Zachary is Miranda's Guardian Angel and Miranda just so happens to be a vampire, and was adopted by the reigning King of the Mantel of Dracul. Since he didn't stop Miranda from being turned Zachary loses his wings and the only way to get them back is to save Miranda's soul. This story jumps back and forth bet wen Zachary's and Miranda's POV which is something that I loved, though this may not have been executed in the best way since they sounded just too alike sometimes. Other times though, they were executed quite well. The cool thing about this story however is that vampires have a, however small, chance at redeeming their souls. The thing I didn't like about this book however, was that the ending, while good and I really enjoyed, was just a bit too predictable and I figured it out a little too long before the actual end. This was a book that is very hard to know whether or not a lot of people would like. I think that while some would like it more then others, there will still be a lot of people who are against it simply because of it's content. So, overall grade...C+

No comments:

Post a Comment