Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Front And Center

So this is the third book in the "Dairy Queen" series, but the problem is, I haven't read the first two books!! While reading Front and Center I didn't understand some of what happened, like how her brother win ended up in the hospital, why she and this guy Brian had broken up, what this HUGE deal about her playing football was, and so much more. Then it all started to come together the more the book progressed. The one thing I for sure DIDN'T know and still don't though, is what happened to Win. All I knew was that something REALLY bad happened to him and put him in a wheelchair and may have effected his ability to type and dial as well. This book other then the things I didn't know, was actually quite good and I really enjoyed it which kind of surprised me since I hadn't read the first two books. One part I really enjoyed was how D.J. had to go through a LOT of personal issues in order to choose what college she wanted to go too. I really enjoyed seeing that since I went through something very similar around the same time that I read this book. I thought that this book was something that a lot of people would enjoy since it pretty interesting and now I really want to read the first two books. So, overall grade...B-

No comments:

Post a Comment