Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sixth Warped Musing!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! AND I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! So I'm sooooooo excited since TODAY happens to be my BIRTHDAY!!! And it also happens to be a GREAT day!!! Mostly because it's my birthday and I love this day since no one can even TRY to be mean or say anything rude and I get to go out with my friends and have a grand old time with them which is something I'm really looking forward too!!!! So YAY for me and my birthday!!!! I was just SOOOOOOOOO excited that today is my birthday!!!! I know that I've already say that but hey, when it's YOUR 16th/18/21st birthday, you get SOOOOOOOO exited because something MONUMENTAL happens!!!! Whether or not that monumental thing allows you to 1) drive, 2) vote, or 3) drink, it matters to you and by proxy EVERYONE ELSE AROUND YOU AT THE TIME!!!! I have been waiting for this day to come for YEARS!!!!!! So...at 10:32 AM I OFFICIALLY the birthday girl!!!! Yes, I DO know the EXACT time I was born...I feel it is important...

No comments:

Post a Comment